Saturday, November 6, 2010

Turn around, turn around, turn around and she's a young girl walking out of the door

Good evening loyal followers:

I write tonight in shock. My beautiful little innocent princess has kissed a boy! Not just any boy, a younger boy! It happened right before my eyes and at church of all places! Here's the situation...Carter was at church today and don't get me wrong he's a pretty cute little guy and apparently quite the ladies' man. He kept following Lily around all day and they were playing. First he was a monster that was chasing them around, then he was running like a maniac with her in the nursery, then he asked her to dance and then he just puckered up and asked for a kiss...and what does Lily do, she kisses him! Just like that!  Talk about Rico Sauve, or Don Juan...I mean really. My family thought I was forward giving my first grade boyfriend a little smoochy smooch, but seriously, she's 4, people! The husband sees nothing wrong with this...of course this is coming from the man who kissed 90% of eligible women ( I assume they were eligible, but you know what they say when you assume...) in the greater North American Continent. He says well it means nothing, but what's next, isn't kissing the gateway drug to some other illicit behavior? Where did I go wrong in my parenting? At least it wasn't Emma going around kissing boys, of course, she also was quite taken with Carter, so I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of sibling rivalry arises from this. I'm going to invest in some sturdy door locks tonight and chastity belts! If Santa Claus reads my blog, that is what the Van Horns need for Christmas this year!


A picture of a more innocent time, with a  little ice cream on her nose...ahh, *sigh* (this was only a year ago)

Okay, now that I've gotten that off my chest, I've now doubled my posts from October, and I don't want to spoil my readers too much by giving into their irrational desires for numerous blog entries.  I won't be writing one every day, probably not even every week...that's how I keep you coming back for more! Au revoir mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment