Wednesday, August 4, 2010

She thinks my tractor's sexy....

Alright, so my title today is from a stupid country song. However, right before I started my lovely blog today, Lily comes in the kitchen and says "I love playing with tractors...." It wasn't nearly as random as it sounds! She has a farm set thingy and she was playing with her tractor, which then prompted me to think of this ridicuously intelligence-deficient song.

Speaking of stupid country songs, since when did Billy Ray Cyrus become a movie star?? I mean seriously, he's not that great of an actor, and I just recently saw him in "The Spy Next Door" along with Jackie Chan. Why don't people just stick to what they do well?  I don't mean to offend those out there that believe that Billy Ray has got a lot of mad skills when it comes to acting, it is just my opinion that he doesn't. However, I do believe he has an achy breaky heart, and I just don't think you'd understand.... :)

Onto other news...I'm seriously considering possibly transferring to OSU (gasp) and I did have a minor myocardial infarction as well when I typed that...anywho, I'd be going for nursing (hopefully). If I did happen to attend that blasphemous university, I'd for most certain be wearing my Cardinal and White proudly! :) Is that wrong? I will forever be a Badger, no matter what! Anyway, I'd be transferring there because I'd get a BSN (bachelors of science in Nursing) in the same amount of time as an ADN (associates degree in nursing). It's just food for thought---there's not a guarantee that I'd get accepted. They'd probably take one look and see I graduated from UW-Madison and reject me on the spot--those darn worthless nuts! 

Alright, apparently I'm getting the kiddos ready for bed now, so I must be done with my rambling for the night. Until my next edition, adieu!

1 comment: